Friday, May 14, 2010

A Day In My Life.

This happened on the day I got my bike back from the mechanic. The guy told me it was all good. Little did I know how wrong he was going to be proven. I took it out for a spin around 9.30 pm. At 10 pm one of the tires blows up. Now I'm left with a bike that won't run( how it's supposed to) and I'm PISSED! My first thoughts about the situation were pretty calm," THAT LYING MOTHERFUCKER WAS LYING TO ME!!!! I'M GONNA DROWN HIS CHILDREN IN BATTERY ACID!!". From this point on I will switch to what I typed earlier because I'm a lazy fuck:

I went out to get some stuff. While I was on Harrington Road it got punctured. At 10 PM. So I had to walk my ass off, with a broken slipper no less, to search for a mechanic. I couldn't find one so I had to walk back. I then pushed it for ages before this drunk watchman saw me. THEN I convinced the drunk watchman to let me park it inside.


While I was pushing it in to park, I stepped, with my broken slippered leg, on a HUGE fucking pile of red ants. I got the shit bitten out of me. Then the drunk watchman decides to tell me the story of his life, how his son abandoned him and earns like 38 grand or some shit. He asks me my name a dozen or so times. Finally he tells me to go home safe a million times. I took a fucking auto which totally ripped me off. And now I'm sitting here.

But, I've learned to appreciate the little things. Like the fact that I bought coffee, My grandmom gave me chocolates before I came here, I have a granola bar, And my room's way colder than outside. Hence, Whatever.


Now I will switch back to normal. So this is when I start thinking about how bad life can get. Shit could get much, much worse. Really. I could have been forced to blow the drunk watchman. I could have not bought coffee. I could have crashed and died. I could have not bought coffee again. So its alright. I'm pissed but what the fuck. Shit happens.

Leather

No comments: